A FULL SERVICE PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM WITH OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
in the news
Our founder and principal attorney, Tommy James, fights to help people who are injured or killed by the negligence of others. He has helped victims for more than two decades and is ready to help you seek fair and just compensation. We take on cases to hold companies, institutions, government entities/employees and individuals responsible for their wrongdoing. The following news stories have featured our cases:
- Teen ‘brutalized’ at Alabama Sequel youth facility attempted suicide after ‘unspeakable abuse,’ lawsuit states
- Lawsuit details 'culture of violence' at Sequel Tuskegee mental health facility
- The Rising Death Count At Youth Residential Facilities
- Different name, same accusations: Wrongful death added to facility's list of open lawsuits
- Sexually abused 15-year-old died by suicide when Alabama youth facility ignored pleas for help, lawsuit claims
- Mom sues Alabama youth facility where son died by suicide to escape ‘living hell’
- ‘They put her through hell’: Teen called 911 to escape Alabama psychiatric center abuse, lawsuit states
- Alabama psychiatric facility a ‘living nightmare’ for teen slammed to ground, knocked unconscious: lawyer
- Alabama DHR failed disabled, starved 8-year-old who died in 2018, attorney says: ‘Children are dying needlessly’
- UPDATE: Lawsuit filed against DHR in 2-year-old’s death in 2020, father indicted on capital murder charges
$16 Million Settlement
Two people were killed when steel coils were not properly secured onto a tractor-trailer. The coils came off of the trailer and landed on top of the victims.
$50 Million Judgment
Client murdered by the D.C. snipers, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo.
$6 Million Settlement During Jury Trial
Client was rendered quadriplegic during a crash due to an automobile product defect.
$1 Million Jury Verdict
$1 Million Settlement
$1.2 Million Settlement